Water Resource District
Water Board Managers
Scott Olerud, McLeod, ND
Tim Huether, Lisbon, ND
Ron Hartl, Enderlin, ND
2023 RCWRD Minutes
The State Water Commission consists of the Governor as chairman, the Commissioner of Agriculture as an ex-officio member, and seven members appointed by the Governor who provide regional representation.
The State Water Commission has the authority to investigate, plan, construct, and develop water-related projects, and serves as a mechanism to financially support those efforts throughout North Dakota.
- To regulate the use of water resources for the future welfare and prosperity of the people of North Dakota.
- To develop water resources for the future welfare and prosperity of the people of North Dakota.
- To manage water resources for the future welfare and prosperity of the people of North Dakota.
- To educate the public regarding the nature and occurrence of North Dakota’s water resources.
- To collect, manage, and distribute information to facilitate improved management of North Dakota’s water resources.
- To conduct research into the processes affecting the hydro-logic cycle to improve the management of North Dakota’s water resources.
To view the state website, click here.
204 5th Avenue West
P.O. Box 3888
Lisbon, ND 58054
Main (701) 683-5920
Fax: (701) 683-3259
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Dead Colt Creek Campground
Peter Christiansen, Park Supervisor
Monthly rates $350.00
– $20 for campers
– $10 for tents
First come first serve.
Pavilion building available for reservations at $100.00 a day.