Kirsten Gilbert, Emergency Manager & FEMA Applicant Agent
BackgroundThe emergency manager serves as an adviser to the jurisdictional executive leadership and works closely with agencies and whole community stakeholders to collectively prepare their jurisdiction to protect, prevent, mitigate, respond to and recover from natural, adversarial and technological emergencies. In addition, the emergency manager is part of the state response system, and in large disasters could contribute to the federal response system.
- The responsibilities of an emergency manager are:
- Disaster Response and Recovery
- Local Emergency Operations Plan (LEOP
- EOC and Resource Management
- Homeland Security Grant Program
- Emergency Management Performance Grant
- Local Emergency Planning Committee and Hazardous Materials Plan (including Tier II reports)
- Emergency Public Information
- Local Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (THIRA)
204 5th Avenue West
P.O. Box 668
Lisbon, ND 58054
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Holidays and Closings information
Enroll in our Community Notification Program
The secure, customized Community Notification Enrollment (CNE) page allows residents and businesses to add or update their contact information to ensure they will be included when a message is sent unlisted numbers, mobile numbers, TDD/TTY requirements can all be entered.